Overview of the dehumidifier
The dehumidifier is a professional environmental humidity control device that can accurately control the relative humidity of the production and living environment. It is not only used in the industrial manufacturing process, but also in people's lives.
The application of the dehumidifier can remove the moist moisture and suspended particles in the environment, and make the air dry and fresh. With the improvement of people's living standards, its application gradually extends from the industrial drying equipment industry to the home appliance industry.
At present, dehumidifiers are mainly classified into two types, civil and industrial, depending on the scope of use. The civil dehumidifier mainly refers to a dehumidifier with relatively small power, and is widely used in home life, office and warehousing industries. Industrial dehumidifiers generally refer to dehumidifiers with relatively high power, and are mainly used in industries such as industrial manufacturing and engineering development.
The role of dehumidifiers in various industries
home life: mainly used for moisture and dehumidification, protect furniture, clothing and other daily necessities to prevent mold, remove the mold caused by the humid environment, so that the indoor environment is more conducive to people's healthy life.
· Dust and dehumidification in offices, archives, data rooms, libraries, etc., so that all kinds of text materials and historical documents can be better preserved and prevented from deterioration and decay of paper and other carriers.
· The dust removal and dehumidification of the computer room and the server room can effectively prevent the electronic components of computers and other components from getting wet, so that all important data can be safely stored.
· Storage of electronic devices, instruments, semiconductors, optical instruments, precision machinery, scientific articles, department stores, Chinese herbal medicines and bank tickets or other space that needs to be dehumidified to prevent various instruments from rusting.
· File cabinets, instrument cabinets, food cabinets, medicine cabinets. Camera storage, toilets, etc., which are most needed in a small enclosed space that is protected from moisture and moisture;
· Drying, dehumidification or storage of raw materials, semi-finished products and finished products in food, chemical, aquatic products, agricultural and sideline products, printing, medicinal materials, wood, furniture, paper, polyester fiber and other industries.
· Medical equipment: CT equipment, various medical equipment, pharmacies, warehouses, and other medicinal materials, Chinese herbal medicines for dust removal and dehumidification.
· Company factory warehouse: Dust and dehumidification in the production workshop; dry and storage of paper preserved by damp and mildew, raw spots of hemp cotton, silk weaving products and semi-finished products.
· Collection industry: the preservation of celebrity calligraphy and painting, the preservation of personal photos, the preservation of various valuable items that are easily absorbed by the tide.
· Dry storage of products and raw materials, so that finished or semi-finished products and raw materials can be operated or stored in a quality and quantity.
· Plants and warehouses of producers and distributors in the medical and health care products industry. It is used in warehouses, bio-products, etc. in biotechnology companies where there are dehumidification requirements.
· Other related uses: other space, process or production process with humidity requirements. Humidity and temperature in the air are as ubiquitous as everywhere, and there is no place in the sky. The temperature of the yellow plum in the south is not high, and the humidity is very high. It’s hot and uncomfortable. At the same time, damage caused by moisture and mold to metal oxidation occurs at any time unconsciously. The relative humidity of the environment is greater than 60%. The mold can grow, and the humidity is more than 85%. It is a high-incidence environment for mold. Optical lenses, magnetic recording materials (including optical discs), video film, electronic information media, electronic components, instruments, meters, powder materials, paper wood, silk, leather, tobacco, food, tea, grain, etc. are all needed in industrial products. An item that controls humidity.
· life health: patients with rheumatism, respiratory diseases and other diseases, the elderly, maternal, infants and young children are particularly in need of a suitable humidity environment.
How to maintain the dehumidifier during use
· The dehumidifier should be placed in the central position of the room. The air inlet and outlet of the dehumidifier should not be obstructed. The filter net should be cleaned and the condenser should be cleaned and kept clean.
· When using, the doors and windows should be closed as much as possible to achieve the dehumidification effect in the room. The body should be placed flat, not tilted or slanted to avoid machine malfunction or abnormal noise. If the water storage capacity in the dehumidifier is too full, in order to avoid overflowing the dirty ground, and you must carry the body during operation, please unplug the power cord and then pour off the water in the water tank. The dehumidifier is preferably moved for four to six hours before being used, and then turned on. Because the compressor line in the dehumidifier contains cold coal, after moving, the cold coal must return to its original position after four to six hours. Clean the filter gas network (about once every two weeks) to maintain the dehumidification, dust removal efficiency and longevity of the machine.
· When cleaning the body, wipe it gently with a damp cloth; avoid direct splashing of water to avoid damage to electrical insulation. There are adhesives on the surface of the body, which can be washed with soapy water to avoid spraying with gasoline, petroleum spirit, solvent or spray insecticide to avoid peeling or discoloration. Do not use thin rods or wires to pry the inside of the machine to avoid malfunction or danger. Clean the filter gas net to wash with water below 40 °C; use detergent to clean better, wash off the dust, rinse with water, dry it and put it back into the body. When the power is off or not used for a long time, when you are traveling, please unplug the power cord to maintain the life of the machine.
Previous: No Information
- Ozone Control Technology Management
- Technical Management Of Humidity Co...
- How To Control The Wet More Suitabl...
- The Need For Air Humidification
- Server Room On The Humidity Require...
- How To Choose Their Own Appropriate...
- The Role Of Humidifier
- Common Humidity Solutions For Indus...
- Is The Humidifier Harmful? How To U...
- How The Textile Industry Controls R...